Saturday, August 17, 2013

Trish K. is deceased

This lovely lady took her own life. She was one of the coordinators for Lawless America The Movie here in Michigan. Her absence will be felt by many and I wanted to post the email we received regarding notifying us of her suicide. How many more of us are going to get pushed to this point? May she rest in peace.


I write with a very heart to inform you that our beloved Trish committed suicide yesterday by hanging. We have lost a beautiful person. May she finally rest in peace. May we strengthen our resolve to each other and to her to stay the course she has relinquished to us.

P.S. Trish and I had 4 separate meetings with your office with full agreement by all of you that something needed to be done about not only my being wrongfully jailed last summer for 30 days for simply sitting quietly and taking notes as a court-watcher, but that the injustices by a "chief justice" on the bench without an Oath of Office on file with the Secretary of State for the previous 6 years (while committing felony voter fraud by listing as the "incumbent" last November) constitutes the type of tyranny spotlighted by former Michigan Supreme Court justice Elizabeth Weaver's book ("Judicial Deceit") about "tyranny" in the MSC. Trish, as I, was getting the view that these meetings were a waste of all of our time, especially when Kerry did not personally show (i.e., needing time for himself because of the pressures I was told by Adam) and Adam, though profoundly apologizing for not doing anything after the third meeting with your staff, stood me up
 again on any follow up as he had promised.

WE NEED LEGISLATION THAT FOSTERS INDEPENDENT GRAND JURIES. We need Congress' support in ordering an investigation of the activities of judges here in Michigan and elsewhere. Adam de Angeli needs to uphold his promise to both Trish and me for doing a private investigation of my 30-day incarceration last summer which has now led me to having my "Habeas Corpus" case waiting for the U.S. Supreme Court (DOCKET #12-1979 scheduled for "conference" by the justices on 9/30/13) to decide whether my case is significant enough to warrant their consideration for review and Certiorari. What is Congress going to do with this opportunity to present a demand for inquiry to the U.S. Supreme Court? What are you going to do to honor your promise to me (all of you) and to Trish (all of you) to act upon all this information and evidence at your fingertips? What are you going to do for me as your district constituent Kerry? Do we need to set up another meeting for more
 rhetoric or for action to finally take place? I am waiting. Trish is done
 waiting.


Cordially yours,
D.S.



> Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 8:32 AM
> Hi Congressman B.
>
> Trish and I have been looking forward to our next meeting,
> scheduled for this Friday 10:30am by my calendar, to pick up
> on our discussion of proposed legislation for independent
> grand juries that will do the following:
>
> 1) Provide better accountability of government;
> 2) Give the people a stronger voice and place the government
> in check;
> 3) Reduce corruption in the legal system (as we are seeing
> the Judicial branches of governments making dangerous
> rulings, particularly lately and independent grand juries
> might be ideal for investigating and correcting those
> decisions);
> 4) Provide the Republican party with added political capital
> for having put government back in its "box";
>
> ...among other good things.
>
> I wish to confirm our appointment for Friday morning as you
> said you would want this time to review the materials and
> the one video of victim testimony that I provided to you at
> our last meeting. I look forward to seeing you again.
>
> Sincerely yours,
> David S

No comments:

Post a Comment