Thursday, August 1, 2013

You Can Lead a Sheep to Knowledge, but You Can’t Make Them Think



Most of you know the look you get when you honestly try and convince a member of the “Sheeple Nation” that America is on life support and that tens of millions are in grave danger.  Along these lines, I was recently speaking with a friend of mine from Tennessee and began to point out how bad things in this country have become. Inevitably, the discussion began to center around the subject of unwarranted detention centers called FEMA Camps. My friend rolled his eyes and repeated the national anthem of all sheep, “I didn’t know you were one of them conspiracy theorists.” He couldn’t hold back the laughter.
sheep conspiracy theoristI was not deterred, because I was at home and I had my evidence and I thought the evidence was irrefutable. Most of you could write the following paragraphs.
I asked my friend if he knew that American citizens for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever could be detained under the NDAA and sent to a FEMA Camp? He said that the government would never use this law against American citizens. Then I showed him a leaked document in which KBR was telling its subcontractors to be prepared within 72 hours of notification to provide essential services to FEMA camps such as the installation of barbwire, blockades, personnel, food, water and sanitation services. I published this notice 18 months ago and one of my readers, Richard Firth, forwarded an email he sent to the document’s listed KBR official, Bob Seifert, and asked him for an explanation which could  justify the fact that KBR document was informing subcontractors to get ready to man the camps. Surely, I thought this would convince my friend. Below is the email exchange between Wirth and Siefert.




No comments:

Post a Comment