Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Johnny Gosch Foundation



I received this photo recently, it is like so many others, as Johnny appears bound and gagged once again. However, this photo has something very significant in the background. It is a laundry bag from a "camp". The photo was taken in the early 1980's not long after my son was kidnapped. This photo appeared on a Russian Pedophile Website around Thanksgiving 2007 and sent to me a short time later. Someone has had it in their possession/collection for a very long time.
If there are viewers of my website who are familiar with this camp, please email me at: JGoschFoundation@aol.com I would appreciate any information you may have to share. I have obtained many photos of my son, as well as other boys which were taken in this same room. Apparently this location was used for some activities with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment