Friday, November 22, 2013

Sad Horror, Not Just In USA! Canadian Food Inspection Agency Destroys Shepard’s Life and Sheep

Shropshire Sheep


Why did they kill them?  The details are here…
Along with other heritage breed livestock, I raise Heritage Shropshire sheep, a breed that is on the Rare Breeds Canada Endangered livestock list. The British genetics in my Wholearth flock had pedigrees dating back to the early 1900′s when the first British stock was imported here. Despite protests from the British Rare Breeds Survival Trust, the CFIA wiped out the sheep and all my years of dedicated genetic work. The CFIA have paid ZERO compensation to me for destroying my healthy animals nor offered to replace them from English breeding stock. There are now less than 80 registered ewes in Canada.

More Here: http://www.jbbardot.com/sad-horror-not-just-in-usa-canadian-food-inspection-agency-destroys-sheherds-life-and-sheep/

No comments:

Post a Comment