Thursday, December 12, 2013

Telgie's Tentacles - How deep does the cover-up go?



We have been very busy behind the scenes here at The Pretty Lie. Since our last post regarding Charlevoix prosecutor Allen Telgenhof and his alleged criminal behavior we have been discovering even more damning information regarding his conduct.

I recently submitted a Freedom Of Information Act request (FOIA) to the Char -Em school district to see if the rumor that Telgenhof, in his capacity as Charlevoix Boy's Baseball coach, ordered some team jerseys  or t-shirts and paid for them with a check from an account that didn't have the necessary funds to cover the check.

Does this mean that the Char-Em school board condones this behavior, since they are aware of this, as well as  the domestic violence  allegations made against Mr. Telgenhof by his wife?

 Our research shows that Valerie Snyder (who supported Telgenhof in his election bid) and the rest of the school board are aware of the bad check for the shirts.

 We are hoping that other board members will look into this guy a little further and see what he is all about. Is Telgenhof really a good role model for the children of Charlevoix?

 Mr. Telgenhof  also paid his storage bill with a bad check, then cut the facility's lock off and removed his possessions. He didn't pay up until he was threatened with legal action.

Then there is the lawsuit brought against the Telgenhof's by a former landlord. They paid their rent with a rubber check and were accused of taking some of her possession when they moved out. There seems to be a pattern here.

We also have Good Old Boy Charlevoix County attorney Brian Graham.

 In November, I submitted a FOIA request to the Charlevoix County Clerk  for certain information about Mr. Telgenhof and I  just recently received the response from her.

Attached to her reply was a letter from Mr. Graham advising her NOT to send me the original letter she had composed and instead cited case law to justify denying me the information that I wanted by charging me $2,200. They want half up front ($1,100) but did offer me a $20.00 reduction if I am indigent.

Mr.Graham also cc'd  Mr. Telgenhof  to inform him of my inquiry.

Why is that ?

Is that standard operating procedure? I am going to see what my rights to privacy are regarding FOIA requests and if those rights have been violated.

And then there is that blog our opposition has created to slander me, John Jarema and others stating that we all belong to some unnamed anti-government group.

That is not true. I love my country and I am anti-corruption in government. I am not anti-government and I have found nothing to indicate that Mr. Jarema is either.

I have requested on our blog that they remove the statement claiming that I am anti-government from their site but it is still there.

As a result of the libelous statement regarding my intentions, as well as  the funny business with the FOIA request , I'm afraid that I may be forced to seek legal counsel .

It has been repeatedly stated that Jarema is behind this blog. It isn't true and I have never met Mr. Jarema.

 I do think that I need to see if he would be interested in representing me.

It is unfortunate that a few corrupt officials can taint the entire system. It is also pathetic that the citizens are forced to expose the corruption in government because those charged with oversight don't want to do their jobs. They just want the money and prestige and power that comes with the position.

Much more to come..... In the meantime, read up on this guy at the link below.

http://theprettylieortheuglytruth.blogspot.com/#uds-search-results














No comments:

Post a Comment