Thursday, March 13, 2014

An Open Letter To The Parents Of Charlevoix Students

Dear Parents,
                        I have attempted to alert the school board members about the domestic violence "allegations" that I have reported on here at this blog that were made against Charlevoix County Prosecuting Attorney / Charlevoix Rayder baseball coach Allen Telgenhof. These aren't my allegations, they were made by his own wife, Judy. ( Please see the police report below and listen to the 911 call for yourself at the links provided)

                       It seems that some people refuse to acknowledge his bizarre behavior or they can't believe their own lying ears and eyes. The school board is evidently not concerned about Telgenhof abusing his wife and don't feel that the kids are in any danger either physically or morally.

                      Those of us involved with this blog are very concerned about the safety of all children and feel compelled to inform the parents of the facts in this case.

                      In light of numerous teachers and coaches in the United States molesting our children and physically and mentally abusing kids in the classroom, it seems that there is a very liberal view of what behavior is appropriate. 

                      Who is looking out for the kids while they are under the control of our school? Exactly what criteria does one have to meet to work closely with kids?

                     Just because Telgenhof didn't get in trouble, it doesn't mean that he shouldn't have been arrested by the responding officers. I would love to know the back story on that one. Who made the call to let him remain a free man that night? 

                     If he will hurt his wife, where does he draw the line? The parents of Charlevoix should be very concerned about their child's safety.

                      I had some questions for the Charlevoix school board (see emails below) and I finally received an email from Robert Gendron that wasn't necessarily helpful.  One might surmise that The Good Old Boys are circling their wagons and protecting one of their own.

                      One of our major concerns is the silence of the board members. (I have had my email hacked twice and I have had my copy of these emails deleted. I retrieved them from backup. My court documents and emails to my attorney were also stolen last year, which is a very serious crime. It is odd that only certain incriminating emails (evidence) were deleted. Hmm....) 
                    I had asked each member to state their individual position on Mr. Telgenhof but nobody responded to me except for Mr. Gendren.

                   We are curious to learn what board member/Telgenhof supporter/ former Telgenhof law partner/ current Charlevoix Circuit Court Judicial candidate Valerie Snyder really thinks about him and his behavior?
                  The information posted below speaks for itself.

                  Do the citizens of Charlevoix really want a judge( Snyder) with close ties to the current prosecutor(Telgenhof)? I feel that this is a major conflict of interest  in the courthouse and the school system. We are concerned that the citizens of Northern Michigan might be negatively affected by this taint.

                 But most importantly, can anyone say with a straight face that Mr. Telgenhof is a good role model and mentor for the youth of Charlevoix?
                    

                     
                     

              


To the Char-Em School Board,

                                             I am writing to you regarding you current baseball coach Allen Telgenhof and his suitability as a role model for impressionable youth. I do not think that you could have picked a worse example for our students to emulate.

                                              I am part of a blog project exposing corruption in government and elsewhere and Mr. Telgenhof, in my opinion, is unfit to serve as prosecutor or coach.
                                               I recently submitted a FOIA request to Char-Em and received a packet of information from the district. It was revealed that Mr. Telgenhof nearly involved the school district in litigation over some team shirts that weren't paid for. Hi haha attitude about this serious matter should put the board on alert that something isn't quite right with this guy.

                                                We have blogged extensively about what we see as deficiencies in Mr. Telgenhof's character. Example of this would include two calls to the Telgenhof's residence regarding domestic violence - one in Antrim County(nobody was arrested) and again in Charlevoix County. Erin House, special prosecutor for the Attorney General in Antrim was assigned to investigate but apparently didn't think there was enough evidence to prosecute Mr. Telgenhof. You be the judge.


Just because he didn't get in trouble it doesn't mean that he didn't do anything wrong.

See Mrs. Telgenhof's handwritten statement to police.

On May 21, 2011, Telgenhof’s wife called 911 to report domestic violence on Allen Telgenhof. 

His wife’s handwritten statement to the police:

“I was sitting on the livingroom couch and Al came in the living room accusing me of texting an old boyfriend on another telephone. He tackled me on the couch and held me down preventing me from getting my cell phone. He was reaching in my shirt and down in the couch trying to find a cell phone. I tried many, many times to get up and to scream, but Allen kept shoving his hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming for help. I could not breath. When he would take his hand off my mouth, I would again scream and he put it back on again. He also bit me at least three times. I told him I wanted my phone to call 911 and he prevented me from doing that. He told me he knew the law and that as long as I wasn’t in the process of making a cell call that he would not be in trouble for not letting me have my phone to call 911. I tried to get the phone by kicking it toward me with my foot, but was unable. Many times I was unable to breath. He told me no one would help me. He finally let me up, but would not give me my cell phone to make a 911call. I finally used the house phone.” From the FOIA Request


The 911 tape https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8vbQh1II8q9bVBrSHl5aElXbTQ/edit?usp=sharing


I do believe this goes beyond politics. Schools need to be careful who they invite in and provide forum to. By bringing him into the classroom you condone his behavior and are providing the kids with a very poor example of an attorney and public official.
                                     
Thank you for you attention to this serious matter.

                                                
                                                                                        Sincerely,
                  
                                                                                        Wendy L. Beal







Monday, February 24, 2014


The Pretty Lie Asks Charlevoix School Board Why They Are Ignoring Us

Parents who have children playing baseball for the Charlevoix Rayders should read the email below about Coach Telgenhof.

From: Wendy Beal <tplotut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 1:32 PM
Subject: Charlevoix County baseball coach Allen Telgenhof' suitability to mentor area youth
To: allisonn@rayder.net, cattg@rayder.net, pearsallk@rayder.net, pearsallm@rayder.net, Richard Joseph <rejosephlaw@gmail.com>, vsnyder@charlevoixlaw.com, lmartinc@rayder.net


To the Char-Em School Board,

I sent you the email below nearly a month ago and  I am disappointed that I did not receive a response from one board member. I know that you received my message because I received an email from Lisa Schrock regarding the school board meeting February 17th. Was I supposed to attend?

Many readers of our blog have asked what, if anything, is being done by the school board in regards to looking into our allegations against Mr. Telgenhof and his questionable behavior in the community. So far I have told them that I am apparently being ignored for some reason.

I am now respectfully requesting each board member reply to me and explain their individual position on Mr. Telgenhof and his suitability as a mentor for impressionable youth.


To paraphrase a statement from Mr. Telgenhof regarding Mr. Jarema, I feel that the school board's silence and inaction in this matter indicates that Char-Em condones this behavior and the board does not care that they are providing the kids with a very poor role model.

QUOTE FROM TELGENHOF

"By bringing him into the classroom you condone his behavior and are providing the kids with a very poor example of an attorney and public official."


AND THIS FROM TELGENHOF
"I do believe this goes beyond politics."

Does this matter go beyond politics? It seems that the board is more concerned with tip-toeing around Charlevoix County's illegitimate prosecuting attorney than they are in sparing the kids from a hot head who physically assaults his wife(my opinion only). This is only one of many things that Mr. Telgenhof has gotten away with in the recent past.

I think that I clearly spelled it  all out in the email below, complete with factual documents, yet the board can't believe their own eyes. How can you not see anything wrong with this guy's behavior?

 It is disturbing to me that nobody finds the documented assault abnormal or the system immoral for allowing him to get elected in the first place.

 It isn't right that the board is giving him a free pass to continue working with children in spite of his documented violence directed towards his wife.

I sure hope the kids don't lose a game and have to endure the insanity that he displayed when he assaulted his wife and stabbed his couch to death. He wasn't  even drinking and I find his behavior even more frightening since he was "in his right mind" when the 911 call was made by his wife.

 I hope that each board member responds to me with their position on Mr. Telgenhof. There are more voters who are not in The Good Old Boy Club than there are in. The board should keep that in mind when I tell them that our readers from Charlevoix aren't happy with how this is being handled (or not handled).

We think that the parents should apprised of the situation so that they can decide if they really want their kids around this guy. Since the school board wants to pretend it is alright for Mr. Telgenhof to conduct himself like that we may have to step things up and hold a peaceful protest, complete with picket signs, at all of the home games. It is wrong to stay silent on something as serious as this and we are not going to go away.
 As a victim of domestic violence, I find it hard to have any respect for him after he assaulted his wife and most mother's wouldn't be impressed, either.

I hope to hear from you soon.
                                                                    
                                       Wendy Beal



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gendron, Robert <rgendron@rayder.net>
Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM
Subject: Letter to board of education
To: tplotut@gmail.com


Dear Ms. Beal,

I am the Superintendent of Charlevoix Public Schools.  I would like to confirm and clarify your concerns shared in two emails with the members of our Charlevoix Public Schools Board of Education. Your emails were address to the Char-Em School Board, which is our Intermediate School District Board. Unfortunately, I was not included in either email, which probably added to the confusion. You and I did have a brief conversation in November when you made a FOIA request for any, and all, email and communication with Rayder Baseball or Allen Telgenhof.  I called you at that time to clarify what you were requesting.  If you remember, I also indicated that we would cooperate fully with the FOIA request, which we did in a timely fashion. 

For your reference, I would like to discuss how our board of education functions.  The board of education does not speak out on issues outside of our monthly board meeting.  Their role and responsibilities give them the authority to speak through motions and open votes at our monthly school board meetings.  The majority vote allows our board to speak with one voice on the behalf of the district.  Their lack of response was in no way meant to be ignoring or as a form of disrespect.  Rather, it is outside the way that they do business.

I have been the Superintendent of Charlevoix Public Schools since August 1, 2012 so I needed to do some research before addressing your concerns. Mr. Telgenhof has been a coach in our school district since 2003.  During this time, I have yet to find any allegations of misconduct by him as a coach.  My findings indicate that he has worked hard to build a respectable baseball team.  He demands his players to work hard, stay poised in difficult situations, and exhibit good sportsmanship during competition.  From my conversations, he is well respected by his athletes and the parents. It’s obvious that he loves the game of baseball and the student athletes he coaches.

I hope that I have answered your questions and concerns.  While I understand that you are not a parent or resident of the Charlevoix School District, we do appreciate hearing concerns from those outside our district.  If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at 231-547-8100.    



                                     

Schrock, Lisa lschrock@rayder.net

Feb 17
to me
Hello~
Just a friendly reminder that the meeting tonight is at 5:00 not 6:00


Lisa Schrock
Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent
Charlevoix Public Schools
231-547-8100

I am not sure why I received this but after being surrounded by Telgenhof and his goon squad after a commissioner's meeting where I spoke about the above topic, I would be reluctant to go to a meeting where Telgenhof night be. 

See the details at the link: http://theprettylieortheuglytruth.blogspot.com/2013/11/telgie-and-pretty-lie-meet.html

Friday, November 15, 2013


TELGIE AND THE PRETTY LIE MEET

On November 13, 2013 I attended the Charlevoix County Commissioner's meeting. I arrived late and saw Telgie as soon as I walked in. I then sat down in the front row.

There was a gentleman sitting there named Bob Taylor, who was there to address the commission regarding the current sitting prosecuting attorney Allen Telgenhof.

It seems that Telgie failed to file proper documentation with the county clerk  - a campaign finance compliance affidavit - which is a misdemeanor.

In fact ,Roger Conaway also addressed the commission with his concerns that the Michigan Attorney General declined to prosecute Telgenhof for his casual attitude regarding his campaign financing filings.


SEE THESE DOCUMENTS AT THE LINKS BELOW

Roger Conaway's statement to the commissioners.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SOiOBXitQjdCSStYgqi4VhacescK87JV3S-0uXWim8LWE/ed

Roger's letter the the Michigan Attorney General's office.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17iQDSCYIgxMAFyUWw2DLqm7KnlgnT94mhPuMNqhxsA4/edit

Campaign Finance Compliance Affidavit

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8vbQh1II8q9UEszaEF2UUlEY1k/edit

Roger's FOIA Request

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8vbQh1II8q9UFdlM3Y5QkpnMjg/edit

The AG's Response

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8vbQh1II8q9N1dfb2dJUnpJR28/edit

After both Bob Taylor and Roger Conaway spoke, the commission allowed Tegie a chance to explain himself. While he did take responsibility for his ignorance of the law, he was also quick to deflect the attention focused on him by pointing out all of the other elected officials who also failed to file the proper forms before assuming office.

I then read my statement to the commissioners. I covered the disturbing cases of Judge Pajtas / Albert Frost. Judge Pajtas / Wayne Wynkoop / Judge Power, Judge Pajtas / Dennis Mikko ( The Antrim court referee caught soliciting sex from what he thought was a 15 year old boy on MySpace who was actually a state trooper. Pajtas let Mikko off the hook).

 And I discussed the tragic death of Wayne Wynkoop  and his friend and business associate from Torture Lake.

See link for poor Wayne's story: http://theprettylieortheuglytruth.blogspot.com/2013/08/wayne-wynkoop.html

And then we have the judges up here in Northern Michigan: http://theprettylieortheuglytruth.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Judges

I then elaborated on Telgie's misdeeds that include writing more than one bad check, taking property from his landlord, two situations of alleged domestic violence that Antrim County failed to prosecute, even though there was more than enough evidence to secure a conviction.

I also mentioned that Telgie cut the owner's locks off  of his storage unit after failing to pay his bill and removed his possessions. He only paid up after being threatened with legal action.( Read statement below)

My Statement
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IsfvlKaw8BH7dOKpEW-q_spLBvAJp2lt1jbdG3eNn9U/edit

AFTER THE MEETING

As I walked from the commissioner' room, this enormous blonde woman got in my face and said, "Good job being Jarema's pawns." 

Someone said something to her and I heard he say that she can't help it. She looks very similar to Telgie's campaign manager Phoebe Witzke.

I stepped to the left in the hallway with Roger to wait for Bob Taylor when Telgie approached me. He held out his hand and I shook it and he introduced himself, smiling like a shark the entire time.

As I was retracting my hand, this woman got in my face and grabbed my hand, squeezing it as hard as she could while pretending to shake it.

 She was sadistically grinding my hand bones together. She said," Judy Telgenhof, I love your blog."

I said thank you.

This was an assault as far as I am concerned. I feel that her intentionally hurting me and putting her hands on me uninvited meets the standard of assault.

 But who do you report this to in Charlevoix?

Mrs. Telgie then went on to say,"I understand that you have some things in your past."

I said that I do and  that it is all on the blog.

She then asked me how I would like that printed in the newspaper and I told her to go right ahead.

My story can be found at the links in this post: http://theprettylieortheuglytruth.blogspot.com/#uds-search-results

Telgie then says to Roger,"I didn't know that you weren't happy with my representation of you." There were more words exchanged as Telgie's goon squad closed in on those of us who spoke out at the meeting.

Telgie then told Bob Taylor to watch what he says about people. I took this as a threat and extracted myself from the wall that we were were backed into and  I went outside.

What a poor reflection of the county and I am sure that the commissioners wouldn't approve of their actions.

When Roger came out, he told me that Telgie told Bob that he is having Jarema's office watched and he knows Bob was in there for 2 hours before the meeting.

Doesn't Telgie and his cronies (who are being paid at taxpayer expense), have better things to do while they are supposed to be working? How many hours do they waste spying on Jarema's office during business hours?

This was one of the most unprofessional things that I have ever experienced.

 As citizens Roger, Bob and I have the right to speak our minds at a public forum  about an elected official.

We also have the right to leave the meeting without being accosted by said elected official (Telgenhof) and his goon squad in what appeared as attempt to intimidate us.

This is so wrong on so many levels . We are not going to let this go unreported.

I just received a comment for moderation insulting me and accusing me of doing this for other people and participating in this project for reasons other than my true motivations.

All I can say is that this is bigger than any one person and this blog is about corruption, injustice, good and evil and right and wrong.

If someone has a guilty conscience and thinks that this blog is all about them, maybe they need to look up the definition for the word narcissist.

In closing, the truth and the liars will be the focus going forward. I will fear no evil, since I have been victimized since infancy. 

 I am not seeking sympathy for myself, but for the other victims like Wayne Wynkoop who was unable to defend himself, like so many other victims, no matter how much money they spend on attorneys in an effort to exercise their constitutional rights.

It's unfortunate when evil prevails over good, but it is even more sickening when public officials use tax payer dollars to victimize others to facilitate their own ruthless ambitions.

 The truth will keep coming out until justice is served.
           



No comments:

Post a Comment