Saturday, May 10, 2014

Triple Amputee Veteran’s “Screw You” Letter To Obama Goes Viral!

Senior Airman Brian Kolfage is a United States hero. He is a triple-amputee veteran of the War in Iraq who has surpassed all odds and made the most incredible recovery of any veteran to ever survive his injuries. He is a patriot – the kind of man you want your son to grow up to be. This is his letter to Obama.

My Open Letter to Obama.

Sad-Barack-Obama-photo1
I nearly died in a war that you and most of your colleagues supported overwhelmingly, including the two presidents who came before you. Many citizens may not agree with waging war in Iraq to free the oppressed Iraqi citizens, but it’s something that warriors like myself have zero control over. I joined to serve my country and to better my life. I’ve seen things that you could never imagine, and they have made me the person I am today.http://www.patriotnetdaily.com/triple-amputee-veterans-screw-you-letter-to-obama-goes-viral/
READ MORE:

No comments:

Post a Comment