Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Health Ranger's vehicle violently rammed by illegal immigrant asleep at the wheel in Texas

illegal

(NaturalNews) Most Americans are aware that the Texas border is being overrun with illegal immigrants, but they don't have firsthand experience in what it really means for law-abiding citizens. Right now, those who advocate this wave of human migrants are living in a fairytale, denying the very real costs on society in terms of education, health care, welfare, public health and public safety.

One of these points was driven home for me in a very violent way today as I was driving in my vehicle. While lawfully stopped at a red traffic light, I was violently rear-ended at high speed by a Dodge Ram truck. The driver, I soon found out, was a very young illegal immigrant who now worked in construction. The kid, clearly of Latino origin, couldn't have been older than 17, and he told me he "fell asleep at the wheel." If my car hadn't been in the way, it turns out, he would have driven head first -- fully asleep -- right into a busy intersection and possibly caused multiple fatalities.

It was my vehicle, in other words, that took the hit and blocked Juan from barreling through a crowded intersection at high speed, injuring or killing any number of innocent Americans.

No insurance, no money, no surprise

This kid, who really is named Juan (I'll keep his last name private), of course had no insurance. The truck belonged to his brother, and his brother didn't have insurance either. They both worked in construction and were paid cash on a daily basis, completely outside the salary and tax system. I know all this because he volunteered this information, asking me not to call the police and saying that he would pay me back for the damage.

I had no plans to call the police, of course, because everybody in Texas knows that illegal immigrant drivers have total legal immunity on Texas roads. Calling the police would just waste my time and theirs. Instead, I called my insurance company and filed a claim while documenting the evidence of the crash with my camera.

READ MORE: http://www.naturalnews.com/045925_illegal_aliens_traffic_accidents_uninsured_motorists.html#


No comments:

Post a Comment