Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ALLEGED ATTEMPTED MURDER IN KALKASKA COUNTY - FACEBOOK


Well this is the product of a piece of shit named (Christopher Michael Ladd) hitting me with a nine iron for no reason whatsoever while I was asked to give him an estimate on a vehicle detail. He was not the owner of the vehicle the vehicle belonged to Andrea Cazel- Berger, his girlfriend. Christopher Michael Ladd is in kalkaska county jail for this crime and a third Dui and driving with no licence. I suffered 28 stitches, where my ear was sewn back on, a cuncusion, and alott of pain and suffering, It is my belief with as many times as I was hit, over 6 times, two of those to the temple, that his intent was to kill, never knocked me out and I was able to get away and find help.
This crime that happened here locally in kalkaska, has been hushed up for some reason and your local prosecuter wants to give him a deal, I truly am lucky to be alive.
Please support me in not letting this crime go unpunished.
Well now you all know and I want to make sure that he doesn't go free without justice being served, tell the courts that you won't stand for an attempted murderer going free to hurt you or your loved ones. Trust me you want to do everything you can to prevent such a crime to happen, I was blessed with another chance, when he does this again I hope it's not you or a loved one
‪#‎Happybirthdaytome‬#blessed, this happened downtown kalkaska while my fiance and I were out for our anniversary on June 14. Christopher is scheduled to be in court on 9_10_14. Bless you all and any and all feedback is encouraged.

9 comments:

  1. What was the outcome of the hearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guilty on all three counts, was sentenced to federal prison for only 16 months which in every opinion is a slap on the wrist, but when you lie and say your a decorated veteran, judges seem to have sympathy. Very sad that that's all he was given, losing faith in the judiciary system.

      Delete
  2. I do not know the outcome of this case. I will try to contact the victim for more details. I posted this because there really doesn't seem to be any justice for victims here in Northern Michigan and this is just another example of a complacent prosecutor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you put this on here with no follow up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Additionally what lead up to the fight? Is the victim totally innocent? Let's put the whole truth out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If anyone has additional information,please contact me at tplotut@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. From what i heard both parties provoked a fight Christopher just went to far on his part and does deserve to be punished for what he did. It is also my understanding he suffers from PTSD so until you know someone with that dont be too quick to judge. He was sentenced and is serving time for what he did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He was found by a 12 panel jury of his peers, because he is guilty, he was sentenced to 16 months, he claims he was a purple heart reciever, which when researched, was an all out lie, he is not a hero in any capacity. All I can say is prayers to Mr. Shonk and his family. Regardless of snide comments on here I know Mr. Shonk personally and he is an absolute God send to people that he is around. Mr. Ladd is a convicted felon and I hope he enjoys his prison sentence, anyone who says different is an all out liar just like him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What does his girlfriend have to do with this?

    ReplyDelete