Friday, December 26, 2014

California county routinely kidnaps thousands of babies without any warrant or reason, lawsuit claims


sheep-forward
Sometimes I wish I could be a sheep. If I could, I would be in better shape and would probably still be coaching college basketball and I would get to sleep in more. However, I cannot be a sheep because I have a family and I know the children of this nation have no future unless the adults stand up and take back what we have lost.
Mark my words America, if we do not defeat the banksters who have hijacked our government, our children are going to be condemned to a life of poverty, hopelessness, shorter lifespans and abject misery.
When you sheep are watching reality TV or playing fantasy football, do you ever think about your child in the next room who needs your help because the globalists have stacked the odds against them?
READ MORE:http://www.naturalnews.com/048093_government_kidnapping_child_protective_services_lawsuit.html#ixzz3MwcQunTV

No comments:

Post a Comment