Monday, December 29, 2014

FROM FACEBOOK - TED VISNER ALLEGES THAT HIS RIGHTS HAVE BEEN VIOLATED ONCE AGAIN - UNBELIEVABLE STORY OF VICTIMIZATION BY LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT

In a FOIA demand, I was sent a copy of this.
This picture and write-up has been on public display with my address, date of birth and social security number!
The picture was taken on the date of my kidnapping where I was later released and refused a court appearance. The picture is labeled a "Mugshot" which leads people to believe that I was lawfully arrested when I was not.
The following demand was just sent to the county...
FURTHER DEMAND
I do NOT appreciate having my picture posted. This is an invasion of my privacy and a violation of my reasonable expectation to my right to privacy.
This picture was from my kidnapping and not from any lawful arrest.
This picture was forcibly taken without my authorization and without my consent.
Calling this picture a "mugshot" wrongly and intentionally implies that I was lawfully arrested when I was not.
This is slanderous and libelous, defamatory and scandalous.
I do not have, use and post your home addresses and your social security numbers and other private information about all of you!
Would you like it if I did that to you?
This is terrorizing, intimidating and threatening.
Cease and Desist IMMEDIATELY and EVERYWHERE!
Also take note that this is criminal harassment and intentional reckless endangerment!
Either take this complaint against yourself or request a special prosecutor for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment