Friday, January 23, 2015

Video: Chemtrails Geoengneering Spiritual Warfare Death of My Daughter Danielle




The Seven Plagues are raining down on HUMANITY...
On my video's or Internet Radio Broadcast I research TRUTH,
Awakening Conscious and talk about current events battle main stream media lies, I am not paid for this i collect no royalties from youtube my only mission is to serve the FATHER, wake people up to tyranny expose the evil around us so you will know TRUTH as well as I do...
I selflessly teach knowing I am a targeted individual, of the evil High Priest and the Banker FRIENDS that RULE this planet...
I am not a fan of organized religion, pagan dieties or mythological gods I serve only one Master, my creator and Jesus to me is a metaphore for my life, I walk in his footsteps however I do not worship his naked body on a cross
I do not eat is body or drink his blood in pagan celebration of his death like a pagan engraved image Jesus to me is by brother and he sits with my father in heaven for his choices in life, I cannot wait to see him, I fear only one man my father and his judgment, I fear not knowing truth and i am passionate about
truth...
Join me on my Journey subscribe to my channel and lets find truth together... 

No comments:

Post a Comment