Friday, January 23, 2015

Woman Demonstrates How To Free Oneself When Hands Are Duct Taped Together

While I hope that I never have to use this technique, I'm glad that I know this now. Thanks to a special Dateline segment called "News You Can Use- Escaping Duct Tape,"freeing your hands from the grips of the strong tape doesn't have to be as difficult as it would seem. In the video below, a Dateline correspondent named Andrea Canning has her hands wrapped together several times in duct tape. As I watched this part of the video I didn't think it would be possible for Canning to break free from the duct tape without the help of someone else. Luckily, I was wrong. Canning explains the method she learned from a CIA agent who told her how to escape from the grips of duct tape. Make sure to pay close attention so you can learn too!
READ MORE:http://fb-1.sfglobe.com/2015/01/22/woman-demonstrates-how-to-free-oneself-when-hands-are-duct-taped-together/?src=share_fb_new_32952

No comments:

Post a Comment