Monday, February 23, 2015

Be Prepared, The Sides Are Forming for the Coming Civil War

I remember as a young child that the key to winning a lot of the neighborhood games in football and basketball was all about who got picked first. If you were lucky enough to get Michael on your team, then you knew you were going to win. If you were in a foreign park playing against kids you did not know, Michael was the great equalizer. I also knew that getting the right kids on my side helped in spelling bees and walking home from the movies so I didn’t get beat up. Learning how to organize my team with the right people, served me well when I became a men’s college head basketball coach in terms of winning the recruiting wars. I always felt the April recruiting wars was the deciding factor in many games in the following December.
America is in the choosing sides phase of the coming civil war. To use a college recruiting phrase, it is accurate to state that the letters of intent to join one side or another side, have mostly been signed and the commitments offered.  However, there is one big uncommitted piece, but very soon the sides will be drawn.
READ MORE:http://www.allselfsustained.com/be-prepared-the-sides-are-forming-for-the-coming-civil-war/

No comments:

Post a Comment