Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Charlevoix County Prosecuting Attorney Allen Telgenhof - Resign Or Be Recalled!!!(UNDER CONSTRUCTION - PLEASE EXCSE ANY TYPOS)


It appears that Charlevoix County prosecuting attorney Allen Telgenhof continues to engage in activity unbecoming of an elected official, particularly with him being the chief law enforcement officer for the county.

 It is our opinion that Telgenhof is a disgrace to law enforcement in general and he gives a black eye to his office.

These are just some of the allegations that have been lodged against him. The theft of his landlord's property, spouse abuse,writing bad checks,breaking into his storage unit and removing his possessions after being locked out for non- payment.

Charlevoix County Prosecuting Attorney Allen Telgenhof and the Rubber Checks

link: http://theprettylieortheuglytruth.blogspot.com/2013/09/charlevoix-county-prosecuting-attorney.html

Telgenhof was also suspended from coaching baseball games for using foul language even though his team was winning. This speaks to his character. He isn't worthy of prosecuting the citizen's of Charlevoix when he has been accused of committing the very crimes that the average citizen would be held accountable for.Nobody likes a hypocrite and there is enough information to file a grievance against him with the Michigan Attorney Grievance Commission.

MAGC contact information here:http://www.agcmi.com/

Rayder Coach http://theprettylieortheuglytruth.blogspot.com/2014/02/charlevoix-rayder-baseball-coach-allen.html

Several citizens have expressed their concern and displeasure with Telgenhof. They have spoken out at county commissioner meetings but the commissioners have so far ignored the information presented to them.These citizens have also submitted FIOA requests for information regarding county employees using the county's credit cards.

It appears that the prosecuting attorney  the only person to abuse that privilege.

Telgie has been accused of unauthorized use of the county credit card for personal purchases of groceries, X-Box games, room service, meals eaten out,gasoline,etc.

He was sent a letter from the commissioners telling him not to use the credit card for personal use, but according to the receipts obtained through FOIA requests, Mr. Telgenhof did it again after receiving notice.

 Why does he think that rules don't apply to him? Just because he doesn't get charged and prosecuted for his misdeeds it does not mean that he hasn't broken the law.

SEE DOCUMENTATION REGARDING THE COUNTY CREDIT CARDS HERE:http://theprettylieortheuglytruth.blogspot.com/2015/02/foia-request-charlevoix-county.html
 
FROM AN EARLIER POST

The Prosecutor

Back in 2011 the Prosecutor got himself into a bit of trouble.  The details are important because the way he was treated by law enforcement and the court varies widely with the way Joe off the street would be treated.

On May 21, 2011, Telgenhof’s wife called 911 to report domestic violence on Allen Telgenhof. 


His wife’s handwritten statement to the police:

“I was sitting on the livingroom couch and Al came in the living room accusing me of texting an old boyfriend on another telephone. He tackled me on the couch and held me down preventing me from getting my cell phone. He was reaching in my shirt and down in the couch trying to find a cell phone. I tried many, many times to get up and to scream, but Allen kept shoving his hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming for help. I could not breath. When he would take his hand off my mouth, I would again scream and he put it back on again. He also bit me at least three times. I told him I wanted my phone to call 911 and he prevented me from doing that. He told me he knew the law and that as long as I wasn’t in the process of making a cell call that he would not be in trouble for not letting me have my phone to call 911. I tried to get the phone by kicking it toward me with my foot, but was unable. Many times I was unable to breath. He told me no one would help me. He finally let me up, but would not give me my cell phone to make a 911call. I finally used the house phone.” From the FOIA Request


Allen Telgenhof’s explanantion for his behavior: “Like a lot of couples, we have
had our ups and downs.”
Boyne Gazette July 11, 2011


Hopefully he has his rabies shots!

 SEE IMAGES AND MORE AT LINK:g


The 911 tape https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8vbQh1II8q9bVBrSHl5aElXbTQ/edit?usp=sharing
 Telgenhof also was found to be in violation of campaign finance law. Rather than investigate, The Michigan Attorney General gave him a free pass.

Telgenhof Violates Campaign Finance Law - Gets A Free Pass From The Michigan Attorney General 

link:http://theprettylieortheuglytruth.blogspot.com/2014/07/telgenhof-violates-campaign-finance-law.html

A reader sent me a post from Telgenhof's blog about citizens and true patriots who he calls cowards. Apparently the AG'S office also thinks they are cowards. The group responsible for this mailing has been informed accordingly.

From Telgenhof's blog:

{Then in today’s mail I got a fourteen page official looking document called “A True Bill Under Common Law” from the “Unified Michigan Common Law Grand Jury.”  It has no name on it.  It is signed by a “grand jury foreman” with an illegible signature and no printed name underneath.  The return address is a post office box in South Haven.
This true bill “commands” me to do certain things and provide certain items or else resign my office immediately.  If I don’t do either, according to the document, I am admitting racketeering and high treason.
I found out that other prosecutors have received the same letter.  I forwarded a copy to the attorney general and received a response that said “claims of organized criminal activity and treason made by this coward have no support.”}

After hearing the 911 tape of Mrs. Telgenhof and viewing the pictures of the bite marks that he allegedly left on her, it is our opinion that you, Mr. Telgenhof, are the coward.

Why don't you save yourself further embarrassment and resign before you are recalled?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment