Monday, June 22, 2015

World War III, Walmart, FEMA Camps, Jade Helm: A Clergy Response Team Insider Reveals What Lies Ahead

Yesterday, one of my listeners sent me the following short video made by Alex Jones. In the video, Alex is wondering out loud why he has not left the country because his insider sources say that all hell is going to break loose by October.
I have said, a hundred times, in a hundred different ways to myself, the same exact words as Alex says here in the video. I have written these words a dozen times. But it is one thing to intellectually understand what is happening to our country, and it quite another to feel it in your heart, your gut and your soul all at the same time. After I watched the video the first time, I turned the sound off and watched it again as I observed Alex’s body language. I have never, ever seen him like this. His facial expressions said “this is zero hour and I cannot believe it is really hear”. There was sheer terror reflected in his face. At that moment, Alex’s entire life flashed before his eyes as he spoke of his children and the realization that their future was about to be destroyed.
For the 12 minutes I spent watching the video,  Alex Jones and Dave Hodges became the same person. After watching the video, I sat in abject horror for what must have been about 30 minutes with the realization that everything that I have been writing and talking about is arriving at our collective doorsteps and the coming  events could soon spin out of control.
READ MORE:http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/06/21/world-war-iii-walmart-fema-camps-jade-helm-a-clergy-response-team-insider-reveals-what-lies-ahead/

No comments:

Post a Comment