Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Will Christians Survive the False Prophet, the UN, Common Core and Chrislam?

Even if I were to overlook the obvious hypocrisy of the Pope in his repeated messages which were very thinly veiled propaganda for globalist initiatives, there are some very disturbing things about this particular Pope that I cannot come to grips with as a Christian.
It was difficult for me to stomach his duplicity with regard to his comments. For example, he told the people and the government of the United States that we should take in even more immigrants, I was left wondering how many immigrants is the Vatican taking in? When the Pope announced support for the radical agenda to punish First World countries by forcing them to send billions of dollars to the Third World to punish nations like America for committing crimes against the climate. Additionally, I have had scores of Catholics write to me and express extreme disappointment that the message of Jesus was not championed by the Pope in his recently concluded message, I had to agree with them. However, when this Pope began to elevate the religion of Islam on an equal par with Christianity, I began to legitimately question his motives.
READ MORE:http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/09/30/will-christians-survive-the-false-prophet-the-un-common-core-and-chrislam/

No comments:

Post a Comment