Saturday, November 21, 2015

FOCUS SESSION ON PARIS ATTACK: THEY PUT AURORA, SANDY HOOK & BOSTON CRISIS ACTOR IN PARIS ATTACK BECAUSE THEY FIGURE WE ARE SO DUMB



The recent false flag attack in Paris has once again dragged out the same tired script. It looks like it, but are all these pics of the same crisis actor?
What Lynn Saw
"Yes, I get that they are, and then I hear this phrase, 'Man, is she good.' Then I ask myself why they're using this same woman so blatantly, not even changing her hair, and then I hear this cynical laughter: they're doing it as a joke, putting it in our face to see if we can figure it out. They feel that the media is so stupid that they'll put anything out there, and that you're all too dumb to figure it out." [So, there's your answer on the Paris Attacks.]
...

No comments:

Post a Comment