Monday, May 23, 2016

FROM FACEBOOK - CHILD ABUSE

Joshua Marbury added 2 new photos.
I normally keep my matters with family very private cause i dont need the attention. But this is different. TWO months ago if not longer my 1 year old son was smacked across the right side of his face by our babysitter (keep this person anonymous) to the point where MULTIPLE doctors (who in fact showed us hand prints) and the detective said it could have killed him. After several days if not week of being distracted at my job (only commission sales job and only source of income) we had a confession from the abuser saying they did it. STILL this person was not arrested because they had to build a case and a jury to find him guilty BEFORE they go to jail. Side note if im not mistaken (if i strike a person in the face and the cops were called i would be put in hand cuffs immediately). After TWO months of waiting we only find out that charges are dropped BECAUSE my one year old cannot tell you verbally he was abused and my son did not show he was in pain OR that this person "intentionally" did this. I am SO furious that im not using profanity HOPING something is done and this goes viral. I did my part with GOD and your "advise" to not recourse to my own action with revenge. DO YOUR PART, you have a verbal confession and evidence showing a hand print!!!! A dead body cant tell you who killed them. Yet a baby isnt held to the same standard because he cant talk???? Well neither can a dead body. THATS BLASPHEMY. You waited 2 months if not longer to tell us this???? Something needs to be done. NOBODY can just hit a child and more to just get away with it because the child cant verbally tell you. Your help is appreciated in the portland area if we can share or tag news and or local papers etc. Alicia Quinney

No comments:

Post a Comment